Emperor - Scattered Ashes - A Decade Of Emperial Wrath (2003)

Scattered Ashes - A Decade Of Emperial Wrath (2003)- CD I

Tracklist:

  1. "Curse You All Men!"
  2. "The Tongue of Fire"
  3. "The Majesty of the Nightsky"
  4. "Cosmic Keys to My Creations and Times"
  5. "Wrath of the Tyrant"
  6. "The Loss and Curse of Reverence"
  7. "An Elegy of Icaros"
  8. "I Am the Black Wizards"
  9. "Thus Spake the Nightspirit" (live)
  10. "Ye Entrancemperium"
  11. "In the Wordless Chamber"
  12. "With Strength I Burn"
  13. "Inno a Satana"


Scattered Ashes - A Decade Of Emperial Wrath (2003)- CDII


Tracklist:

  1. "A Fine Day to Die" (Bathory cover)
  2. "Ærie Descent" (Thorns cover)
  3. "Cromlech" (Darkthrone cover)
  4. "Gypsy" (Mercyful Fate cover)
  5. "Funeral Fog" (Mayhem cover feat. Attila Csihar)
  6. "I Am"
  7. "Sworn (Ulver remix)"
  8. "Lord of the Storms"
  9. "My Empire's Doom"
  10. "Moon over Kara-Shehr" (rehearsal)
  11. "Ancient Queen"
  12. "Witches' Sabbath"
  13. "In Longing Spirit"
  14. "Opus a Satana" (orchestral version of "Inno a Satana")

 Download Álbum




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário